ALRAD Instruments 2019 Autumn Conference ‘Embedded, AI and Deep Learning in innovative Imaging’ - Tuesday 19th November 2019
The ALRAD Instruments 2019 Autumn Conference titled ‘Embedded, AI and Deep Learning in innovative Imaging’ will be taking place on Tuesday 19th November at The Bristol Robotics Laboratory and Centre for Machine Vision in Filton Bristol.
The conference program starts with an overview of the key research activities carried out at the Bristol Robotics Laboratory and the Centre for Machine Vision (CMV) and we are delighted to host keynote speakers NVIDIA who will provide an overview of the latest AI and Deep Learning platforms used in the Machine Vision and imaging markets.
The conference will also feature a number of our key suppliers with technologies related to the embedded vision areas, smart vision markets and scientific fields, the content of the day is as follows:
- ALRAD Overview
- Bristol Robotics Laboratory and CMV Overview
- Embedded Vision Systems and the Jetson GPU platforms (NVIDIA Corporation)
- Embedded and Conventional machine vision (The Imaging Source)
- Tour of Bristol Robotics Laboratory and Centre for Machine Vision
- 360 degree Monitor and Inspection software imaging platforms (Observant Innovations)
- Prism spectroscopic multi-sensor visible, NIR and SWIR technology (Bluevision)
- Smart Camera systems (Datalogic)
- Summary and Seminar Close.
Limited places - To enquire about places at the conference please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org