ALRAD Instruments - New LP8000 Germanium DLC Coated LWIR Protective Windows
New from ALRAD Instruments is the MidOpt LP8000 Germanium DLC Coated LWIR Protective Window range.
The LP8000 Germanium Window has a DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating that is abrasion-resistant and can withstand harsh environments. It has an anti-reflection coating to maximize transmission for vision systems used in thermal imaging, has a 7.5–12.5 micron useful range and is an ideal protective window for thermal camera enclosures. The LP8000 is also useful for imaging in the LWIR (long-wave infrared).
• Durable surface to withstand harsh environments
• Resistant to corrosion, chemicals, alkalis and most acids
• Protects against abrasive airborne particles and salt water
• Custom sizes available, up to 101mm in diameter
• Coated with a durable multi-layer anti-reflection coating
• Available with a DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating
• Transmits wavelengths in the LWIR
For more information on this or the complete range of MidOpt filters at ALRAD Instruments, please see the following link: ALRAD Filters or call out team to discuss your requirements: +44 (0)1635 30345