PL-501 A laser line generator developed for demanding industrial machine vision and scientific applications.
Prior to November 2019, the name of this product was the PowerLine structured light laser.
Coherent’s PL-501 structured light laser is a line generator developed for demanding industrial machine vision and scientific applications.
Bridging the power gap between the popular SNF and Magnum series lasers, this thermoelectrically cooled device is able to emit uniform laser lines at high powers. With exceptional beam pointing and focusing stabilities, the PL-501 laser can be operated in extreme environments ranging from -20°C to +55°C. The laser beam can be modulated by an external signal through a DB-9 connector on the back panel and all models can operate in either CW or external modulation mode. The laser is protected against over-voltage, reverse polarity of the power supply, over-temperature, and ESD
- High-power laser in a compact package
- Uniform intensity distribution for laser line generators
- High pointing stability
- Over-voltage, reverse-polarity, over-heating and ESD protection
- Compatible with standard pattern generators
- Machine Vision
- Life Sciences
- 3D Proofing and Mapping
- Flow Visualization
- Fluorescence-Induced Inspection
- Hot Steel-Plate
- High-Speed Industrial Inspection
- High-Speed Road & Rail Inspection
- Lumbar Optimization
- tire inspection