C-Red One Ultra Low Noise Ultra High Speed MCT SWIR Camera
The Fastest and Lowest Noise MCT Camera for SWIR Imaging
The discovery of electron initiated avalanche photodiodes (e-APD) using mercury cadmium telluride (MCT) semiconductor materials permitted a significant breakthrough in SWIR imaging.
C-RED One is using a unique 320 x 256 pixels HgCdTe e-APD array with 24 μm pixel pitch. The sensor allows sub-electron readout noise, taking advantage of the e-APD noise free multiplication gain and non-destructive readout ability.
C-RED One is also capable of multiple regions of interest (ROI) readout allowing faster image rate (10’s of KHz) while maintaining unprecedented sub-electron readout noise.
The sensor is cooled down to cryogenic temperature (90 K) using an integrated pulse tube with a high reliability.
C-RED One is opening a new era in terms of sensitivity and speed in the SWIR scientific cameras domain.
- Long Range Surveillance and Tracking
- OCT Imaging
- Hyperspectral Imaging
- Flourescence Microscopy
- Cellular Imaging
- Speckle Interferometry
- Space Deris Tracking
- Secure Laser Commuication
- Fringe Tracking
- EXO-Planets Research
- Astronomical Observation
- Adaptive Optics
- < 1 electron RON + dark
- Up to 3500 FPS full frame
- Multiple readout modes (Global Reset, Rolling reset, Single read, CDS or non-destructive reads)
- 90K Operation with integrated pulse tube cooling
- 320 x 256 pixels revolutionary Avalanche Photodiode Detector (e-APD)
- 60% QE flat from 1.1 to 2.4 µm (J,H,K)
- 24 µm pixels pitch
- 16 bits precision A/D converter
- Ultra Low Latency CameraLink™ full interface
- Clock & trigger imput / output for synchronous operation
- T-Mount optical interface
- Available in H band configuration (0.8 – 1.75 μm) with f/4 baffle
- Available in K band configuration (0.8 – 2.43 μm) with f/20 baffle
- Embedded cold blocking filters
- SWaP: H 238 x W 180 x L 365 mm, 19.4 kg, up to 300 W
First Light Vision
SDK (C, C++, Python) / LabVIEW / μManager / Matlab
Please contact us for more information