Expand your testing capability and accelerate your photonics system development with the World Star Tech Laser Analyzer. Powerful yet compact, Laser Diode Analyzer is a standalone instrument that includes all you need to quantify key laser diode parameters of interest.
The Laser Diode Analyzer is designed for laser parametric analysis. Generate high resolution LIV ( light, current, voltage) curves in seconds, revealing diode parameters such as threshold current and slope efficiency. View the results on the modern touchscreen interface or connect the system to your computer to download and process the data. The high-performance smart driver automatically detects your laser diode pinout and can drive the laser diode in auto-current or auto-power control modes.
The integrated TEC controller maintains your diode at its operating temperature ensuring accurate and repeatable measurements.
Multiple levels of laser diode protection include adjustable current limiters, automatic pinout detection, and frequent sensor range checks. Passcode-protection prevents the system from being used by unauthorized personnel. Multiple operator roles allow a manager to lock in system parameters, eliminating the risk of accidentally changing settings which could damage a diode or invalidate results. Hardware interlocks can be connected to disable the laser if desired
Included with the system is a calibrated optical powermeter and a thermally controlled laser head for 5.6 mm package laser diodes. A sliding quick-change mechanism makes it easy to exchange laser diodes between tests. 3.8 mm and 9 mm package laser diode laser heads are available upon request. Custom connectors to test butterfly laser diode packages and userdesigned laser heads can also be used.
- Fast and accurate LIV curve generation with 0.1mA resolution
- 15-bit laser power meter resolution
- Drive current up to 500mA
- 3W output temperature controller
- Password protection, hardware interlock and overcurrent shut-off circuitry for safety
- Built-in smart driver for diode pinout autodetection and temperature control
- Touchscreen control and accompanying Windows software
Setpoint Resolution: 0.1mA
Setpoint Accuracy: ±0.05%
Compliance Voltage: 0.0–8.0 V
Photodiode Current Range: 0–600 μA
Photodiode Current Resolution: 0.1 μA
TE Current Range: 1 A
TE Voltage Range: ±8.00 V
TE Output Power: 3 W
Temperature Control Range: 10-50 °C
Operating Humidity: <85% relative, non-condensing
- Analyzer Only Unit + Accessories
- Size: 110mm x 63mm x 30mm 110mm x 115mm x 45mm
- Weight: < 1lb. 2lb.
- Optical Laser Power meter
- Thermally Controlled Laser Head for 5.6 mm laser diode packages
- Quick-Change Sliding Baseplate for Laser Power Meter and Laser Head
- 12V 1A Power Supply
- Additional Laser/TEC Cable: Easy-Connect Multi-Terminated Interface Cable*
- USB Cable
- Windows Software
* For independent operation of laser diode and TEC, mainly used for laser diodes with built in TEC and custom laser diode and TEC configurations.