Temperature Screening Package - Entry Level Turret Body Temperature Measurement Solution
- 1 x DS-2TD1217B-6/PA or DS-2TD1217B-3/PA - Hikvision Thermographic Turret Body Temperature Camera, 160X120 Thermal, 4MP Optical, temperature accuracy: ±0.5°C, 12 VDC/PoE, 3 year warranty - Installation height：1.5m
- 1 x DS-2907ZJ - Hikvision Tripod for Body Temperature Measurement Solutions.
- 1 x DS-2908ZJ - Hikvision Tripod Adapter for Body Temperature Measurement Turret Camera.
- 1 x DS-3E0109P-E - Hikvision 8-ports 100Mbps Unmanaged PoE Switch, 9 x network ports, 8 x PoE ports: 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports, 2 Year Warranty
- DS-2TE127-G4A - Hikvision Black Body Temperature Calibrating system, Calibration of thermographic devices, Temperature accuracy ± 0.1 °C (0.18 °F), 100 VAC to 240 VAC, Installation height: 1.7m, 2 year warranty - Optional if customer needs ±0.3℃ accuracy. 101500006.
- 1 x DS-7608NI-12/8P-4TB - Hikvision 8ch NVR, USB only, up to 12MP resolution recording, Max 8 IP Cameras, 4K HDMI and VGA,8 port PoE Interfaces, 3 Year Warranty - Shell only - Optional if customer needs video recording.
- 1 x VMS-4200 - Hikvision software for Body Temperature Measurement Solutions
The turret/bullet camera features AI detection to reduce false alarms caused by other heat sources.
- One second to detect skin-surface temperature of a person
- Multi-person detection simultaneously
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Immediately alarming to notify operators
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources
With advanced detectors and algorithms, Hikvision’s Temperature Screening Thermographic Cameras are designed to detect elevated skin-surface temperatures, and can thus be used for rapid and preliminary temperature screening in office buildings, factories, stations, airports and other public places, with accuracy up to ±0.3°C.
Please call us on +44 (0)1635 30345 or press 'Request a Quote' for detailed price and availability information.
*Hikvision’s temperature screening thermographic cameras are designed for the detection of skin-surface temperatures so as to achieve rapid preliminary screening in public areas. Actual core body temperatures should be further confirmed using clinical measurement devices. Under any circumstances, it is highly recommended to use Hikvision’s thermographic cameras in accordance with local laws and regulations.