DS-K1T671TM-3XF Face Recognition Terminal (Temperature Screening)
The DS-K1T671TM-3XF is a Minmoe Access control facial recognition terminal with the added benefit of being able to carry out termperature screening. this can also be used as a stand alone temperature screening terminal with mask and temperature screening. Entry can be controlled if you have an elevated temperature or are not wearing a mask.
- Staff members can present themselves to the terminal and if they have an elevated termperature the door will remain locked
- Fast tremperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes temperature without identity.
- Multiple authentication modes are available: cart and temperature, face and temperature, card and face and temperature etc.
- 50,000 face capacity, 50,000 card capacity, 100,000 event capability.
- Thermographic instead of thermopile technology.
- Algorithms detect faces/forehead instead of pre-defined area making the system more accurate.
- Larger distance format: terminal to person 0.5~1.5m making the system more efficient.
- Connects to an excternal access controller or Wiegand card reader via Wiegand protocol (in the condition of using card/face credentials.
- Plug & Play, 2MP Camera
- 7inch Touch Screen
- Temperature Measurement Range accuracy: ± 0.5 °C
- Mifare 1 card
- 5 year warranty
- Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor to measure target's temperature
- Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), accuracy: ± 0.5 °C
- Recognition distance: 0.5 to 1.5 m
- Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes temperature without identity authentication
- Multiple authentication modes are available: card and temperature, face and temperature, card and face and temperature, etc
- Face mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance is valid
- Face mask wearing alert: If no facemask is detected, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance will be failed
- Displays temperature measurement results on the authentication page
- Triggers voice prompt when detecting abnormal temperature
- Configurable door status (open/close) when detecting abnormal temperature
- Transmits online and offline temperature information to the client software via TCP/IP communication and saves the data on the client software
- Face recognition duration ＜ 0.2 s/User; face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
- 50,000 face capacity, 50,000 card capacity, and 100,000 event capacity
- Suggested installation height for face recognition: between 1.4 m and 1.9 m
- Supports 6 type of attendance status, including check in, check out, break in, break out, overtime in, overtime out
- Connects to external access controller or Wiegand card reader via Wiegand protocol
- Connects to secure door control unit via RS-485 protocol to avoid the door opening when the terminal is destroyed * Biometric recognition products are not 100% immune to anti-spoofing environments. If you require a higher security level, use multiple authentication modes. * In order to get an accurate temperature, after the device is powered on, you should wait for 90 min to warm the device up.
Hikvision’s temperature screening thermographic cameras are designed for the detection of skin-surface temperatures so as to achieve rapid preliminary screening in public areas. Actual core body temperatures should be further confirmed using clinical measurement devices. Under any circumstances, it is highly recommended to use Hikvision’s thermographic cameras in accordance with local laws and regulations.