micro ScoutCam LEDprobe 1.8mm diameter camera endoscope probe
micro ScoutCam LEDprobe is a 1.8mm diameter endoscope device which combines the micro ScoutCam 1.2 with illumination in an overall 1.8mm diameter stainless steel shaft, which can be 95mm or 130mm long.
The handle of the device is equipped with a large LED and the illumination is carried through fibre-optics to the distal tip, where the camera is located. The LED is powered by the video processor and therfore no addtional peripherals are required other than the monitor.
The combination of direct visualisation and illumination that micro ScoutCam LEDprobe provides makes it an excellent solution for medical applications, as well as various industrial applications, such as cavities and micro-drilling inspection, micro objects monitoring, tube inspections and more
1) Medical - ENT, Gynaecology, orthopedics, dental, arthroscopy, laparoscopy.
2) Industrial - Remote non-destructive testing (NDT), micro drilling inspection, cavities inspection, tube inspection, robotics.
- Diameter of stainless steel shaft: 1.8mm
- Length of shaft: 95mm or 130mm
- Resolution: 220(H) x 224(V) - 49,280 Pixels
- Wterproof tip
- Optics FOV: 100 degree/ 130 degree
- Camera cable length (default): 2m
- Outer Diameter: 1.8 mm
- Length (Including Optics): Shaft 95mm / 130mm
- Longitudinal resolution: 220 pixels
- Lateral resolution: 224 pixels
- sensor resolution: 49,280 pixels
- Pixel size: 2.2um x 2.2um
- Cable diameter (default): 3.25mm
- Cable length (default): 2 meters
- Frame rate: 30 fps
- Filed of view: 100 degrees / 130 degree
- Depth of Field: 5 ~ 50mm / 2 ~ 6 mm
- Sensor type: CMOS
- Scan mode: Progressive
- Working distance (default): *8mm / 3.5mm
- Colour Mosaic: RGB Bayer pattern
- Type of illumination: LED
- Nimber of integrated lights: 1
- Handle: Plastic
- Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Type of camera in Distal Tip: 1.2mm
*Note: this value can be modified to a smaller or a larger value when manufacturing the camera