micro ScoutCam 1.2
micro ScoutCam 1.2 measures at only 1.2mm (camera diameter) x 5mm (camera length), making it the smallest video camera in the world to the best of the company's knowledge. micro ScoutCam 1.2 is waterproof, customisable and utilises the highest quality components, including exclusively designed CMOs sensor technology and five optic elements.
Deigned for various medical and industrial applications, including single-use proceedures, this revolutionary camera delivers remarkable image quality which combines superb sensitivity and dynamic versatility.
As the gold standard for direct visualisation in confimed areas of the human anatomy, this revolutionary camera is designed for seamless integration into endoscopes and various other diagnostic and surgical devices.
micro ScoutCam 1.2 opens up oppotunities for new medical diagnostic and therapeutic applications where the use of existing video cameras is not feasable due to size limitations.
1) Medical - Gastroenterology, cronchoscopy, cardiovascular, ENT, urology, gynaecology, general surgery, orthopedics, dental.
2) Industrial - Remote non-destructive testing (NDT), micro drilling inspection, cavities inspection, tube inspection, robotics.
- Diameter of Camera: 1.2mm
- Sensor Technology: CMOS
- Sensor Resolution: 224(H) x 220(V) - 49,280 Pixels
- Five optic elements that create a state-of-the-art objective
- 100 degree/ 130 degree FOV available
- Ready for integration into various devices
- completely waterproof
- Camera cable length (default): 2m
- Video Processor: micro ScoutCam DSP
- Outer Diameter: 1.2 mm
- Length (Including Optics): 5 mm
- Longitudinal resolution: 220 pixels
- Lateral resolution: 224 pixels
- sensor resolution: 49,280 pixels
- Pixel size: 2.2um x 2.2um
- Cable diameter (default): 0.58mm
- Cable length (default): 2 meters
- Frame rate: 30 fps
- Filed of view: 100 degrees / 130 degree
- Depth of Field: 5 ~ 50mm / 2 ~ 6 mm
- Sensor type: CMOS
- Scan mode: Progressive
- Working distance (default): *10mm / 3.5mm
- Colour Mosaic: RGB Bayer pattern
*Note: this value can be modified to a smaller or a larger value when manufacturing the camera