icro ScoutCam 6.5 Lum S 6.5 mm diameter camera with integrated illumination
micro ScoutCam 6.5 Lum S measures only 6.5mm (camera diameter) x 7mm (camera length), and is a sleek hi-tech camera that leverages the sophisticated technology of the patented micro ScoutCam line of products. A 6.5mm diameter CMOS camera integrated with six LEDs enables intense illumination in extremely narrow and dark spaces, a longer mor robut wire makes the micro ScouCam 6.5 S Lum an ideal solution for advanced diagnostic and inspection applications. micro ScoutCam 6.5 S Lum features fail-safe illumination redundancy requiring little to no maintenance.
1) Medical - Gastroscopy, colonoscopy, arthroscopy, laparoscopy, and other devices that require a more robust microvisualisation solution.
2) Industrial - Remote non-destructive testing (NDT), micro drilling inspection, cavities inspection, tube inspection, robotic tooling etc.
- Integrated camera and illumination solution
- 6 integratredLEDs enable intense illumination in extremely narrow and dark spaces.
- Diameter of Camera: 6.0 mm
- Sensor Technology: CMOS
- Sensor Resolution: 400(H) x 400V) - 160,000 Pixels
- 140 degree FOV
- Ready for integration into various devices
- completely waterproof
- Camera cable length (default): 3m
- Outer Diameter: 6.5 mm
- Length (Including Optics): 7 mm
- Longitudinal resolution: 400 pixels
- Lateral resolution: 400 pixels
- sensor resolution: 160,000 pixels
- Cable length (default): 3 meters
- Maximum cable length: 3.2 meters
- Frame rate: 30 fps
- Filed of view: 140 degrees
- Depth of Field: 5mm ~ 100mm
- Sensor type: CMOS
- Pixel size: 3.0um x 3.0um
- Colour mosaic: RGB Bayer pattern
*Note: this value can be modified to a smaller or a larger value when manufacturing the camera