micro ScoutCam LexLED 1.6mm diameter integrated camera and illumination device
Specifically designed for use with micro ScoutCam cameras, the micro ScoutCam DSP video processor enables high image quality for any type of application.
micro ScoutCam DSP is already in use by world-leading companes in sensitive fields such as medical devices, aviation and space, industrial testing and construction.
- Advanced digital image processing to ensure the best image quality from micro ScoutCam cameras.
- 4.3" touch screen control panel with a user-friendly interface and customisable screens.
- Recording and storage capability to external media.
- Two simultaneous HDMI video outputs.
- Configurable video parameters, including white balance, image size, colour enhancement, exposure time, Gamma correction etc.
- Supports LED closed loop for steady illumination.
- Supports remote software updates.
- Texas Instruments DSP and ARM Cortex A8 processor and two Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGAs.
- Complies with BF medical standards.
- Height: 100mm
- Length: 350mm
- Width: 290mm
- Weight: 3.6 Kg
- Input voltage: 100v~240v AC: 50~60 Hz
- Input current: ~1.0A
- USB output voltage: 5V DC
- USB output current: 400ma
- Supported cameras: microScoutCam 1.2 CMOS camera
- Supported cameras: micro ScoutCam LEDprobe Camera
- Storage: SD Card 16Gb max
- Supported SD card types: SD, SDHC
- Display output: 720p
- HDMI: 2 outlets
- Interface: TFT Touch Screen 4/3" 480 x 272
- Operating Temperature: 13~32 Degreec c
- Humidity: 20%~90% non-condensing
- Safety Classification: Class 1 BF
*Note: this value can be modified to a smaller or a larger value when manufacturing the camera