micro ScoutCam LexLED 1.6mm diameter integrated camera and illumination device
micro ScoutCam LEDprobe is a 1.6mm diameter flexible endoscope which includes a 1.2mm camera in the distal tip of the device. Equipped with high quality 100 degree and 130 degree FOV optics and a large LED that is located in the handle of the device, the camera offers a variety of applications.
This camera-plus-illumination solution has a 30cm flexible shaft that can be customised according to the customer's requirement up to several meters. The illumination is led through the shaft toward the distal tip of the device (where the camera is located) via fiber-for-illumination. The LED is powered by the video processor and therfore no additional peripherals are required other than the monitor.
1) Medical - arthroscopy, laparoscopy, bronchoscopy, gybaecology, urology, ENT, etc.
2) Industrial - Remote non-destructive testing (NDT), micro drilling inspection, cavities inspection, tube inspection, robotics.
- Diameter of shaft: 1.6mm
- Variable length of shaft from a few cm to several meters, customised according to the customers requirements (default: 30cm).
- Can be pushed into narrow spaces
- Resolution: 220(H) x 224(V) - 49,280 Pixels
- Optics FOV: 100 degree/ 130 degree
- Depth of field: 5~50mm (for 100 degree FOV)
- Depth of field: 2~5mm (for 130 degree FOV)
- Frame rate 30 fps
- Compatible with micro ScoutCam video processors
- Outer Diameter: 1.6 mm
- Shaft Length: 30 cm*
- Longitudinal resolution: 220 pixels
- Lateral resolution: 224 pixels
- sensor resolution: 49,280 pixels
- Pixel size: 2.2um x 2.2um
- Cable diameter (default): 3.25mm
- Cable length (default): 2 meters
- Frame rate: 30 fps
- Filed of view: 100 degrees / 130 degree
- Depth of Field: 5 ~ 50mm / 2 ~ 6 mm
- Sensor type: CMOS
- Scan mode: Progressive
- Working distance (default): *8mm / 3.5mm
- Colour Mosaic: RGB Bayer pattern
- Type of illumination: LED
- Nimber of integrated lights: 1
- Handle: Plastic
- Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Type of camera in Distal Tip: 1.2mm
*Note: this value can be modified to a smaller or a larger value when manufacturing the camera