QM 100 Questar
The QM 100 combines the compactness and ease of use of the QM 1 with the relative aperture and resolution of the larger microscopes. For applications requiring high magnification and resolution, and which allow the user to work from distances
of 15 cm. to 35 cm., the QM 100 is uncontested in performance and flexibility.
- Type: Maksutov Cassegrain Catadioptric
- Working Range: 15 cm (6 inches) to 35 cm (14 inches), subject plane to front element.
- Numerical Aperture: Working Distance N.A. f/no 33.5 cm (14 inches) .083 6.0 25.4 cm (10 inches) .115 4.3 15 cm ( 6 inches) .142 3.5
- Resolution: 1.1 microns at 15 cm (6 inches).
- Magnification: To 34 times at image plane.
- Format: Diffraction Limited Field 12 mm.
- Corrector Lens: BK7, Magnesium Fluoride Coated, 63 mm (2.5 inch) diameter.
- Primary Mirror: Pyrex, Aluminum Coated, SiO overcoated 104 mm (4.1 inch) diameter.
- Secondary Mirror: R1 Surface of Corrector, Aluminum Coated, 16 mm (.63 inch) diameter.
- Baffling: Helical in central tube, all interior surfaces anti-reflection coated.
- Barrel: Aluminum, machined from seamless stock, threaded lens cell black anodized. Length 32 cm (12.6 inches), outside diameter 11.4 cm (4.5 inches), weight 2.27 kg (5 lbs).
- Rear Closure Plate: Aluminum with stainless steel main tube holder plate, adjustable centering.
- Focusing Mechanism: Mirror thimble integral with stainless steel sliding tube. Slides on fixed, stainless steel light baffle tube (centerless ground). Conical s.s. spring loaded Focus rod s.s. 303, precision ground, 24 TPI; integrated inside control box.
- Control Box: Machined aluminum, selectable axial or 90û port. Internal beamsplitter standard flickknob controlled.
- Knobs: Aluminum, 24S-T4, corrosion resistant, stainless steel shafts and levers.
- Mount: Full barrel length, 1/4" - 20 and 3/8" -16 mounting holes. * Specifications subject to change without notice.