Thermal Security CamerasProduct availability temporarily on hold - replacement (higher specification version) DH-TCP-BF5421-T available at same pricing. Link
DH-TPC-BF3221-T Thermal Network Value Hybrid Bullet Camera
- 256x192 VOx uncooled thermal sensor technology
- Athermalized Lens (thermal camera), Focus-free
- 1/2.8” 2Megapixel progressive scan Sony cmos
- Support ROI, Motion Detection, Color Palettes
- Supports body temperature measurement
- Measurement Accuracy: ±0.3°C, with blackbody
- Active deterence with white light & siren
- Built-in 2/2 alarm in/out
- Micro SD memory, IP67, PoE
Featuring a dual lens, fixed bullet camera, this series provides an all-in-one solution for capturing video surveillance for indoor and outdoor applications. Together with Thermal and Visible Technology, the camera is the perfect solution for dark, small area monitoring applications. The series combines one thermal camera for monitoring in total darkness and one visible camera with Smart IR for confirming details.
Uncooled Vox Technology
Dahua thermal cameras use uncooled Vox sensor technology . Because of small size and better performance, it’s cost-effective solution for thermal security.
High thermal sensitivity(<50mK) makes cameras capture more image details and temperature difference information.
Actve deterrence is to warn off intruders actvely with white light and siren even before users are aware of the incidence. Once an intursion is detected, the white light will turn on and the siren will sound to alert the intruder. The white light and the content of siren is confgurable.