DS-2TP21B-6AVFW Handheld Thermography Camera
With advanced detectors and algorithms, Hikvision’s Temperature Screening Thermographic Cameras are designed to detect elevated skin-surface temperatures, and can thus be used for rapid and preliminary temperature screening in office buildings, factories, stations, airports and other public places, with accuracy up to ±0.3°C.
- One second to detect skin-surface temperature of a person
- Multi-person detection simultaneously
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Immediately alarming to notify operators
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources
Related Accessories: DS-2TE127-G4A Black Body Calibrator
- Thermal resolution: 160 x 120
- Optical resolution: 640 x 480
- Accuracy: +/-0.5 Degrees Centigrade
- Range: 30~45 Degrees Centigrade
- Touch Screen
- Bi-spectrum image fusion
- Supports Wi-Fi
- Supports audio alarms
- Automatic screen capture and upload
Handheld Camera Package available:
iVMS-4200 or Hik-Thermal (app) + Tripod
With a Wi-Fi module, the handheld camera can connect to a PC or a smartphone. It also features a built-in speaker for audio alarm.
*Hikvision’s temperature screening thermographic cameras are designed for the detection of skin-surface temperatures so as to achieve rapid preliminary screening in public areas. Actual core body temperatures should be further confirmed using clinical measurement devices. Under any circumstances, it is highly recommended to use Hikvision’s thermographic cameras in accordance with local laws and regulations.