MULTI BANDPASS FILTERS
MidOpt Dual and Triple Bandpass Filters transmit two or three specific wavelength ranges through a single filter. They allow for natural color rendition during the day and near infrared illumination at night ensuring that precise, high-contrast images are obtained. This makes them a great choice for intelligent traffic solutions, security surveillance and agricultural inspection such as Normalised Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) Imaging.
- Pass visible light and a specific portion of the visible (VIS) and near-infrared (NIR) spectrums
- Ideal for color camera applications that utilize daytime sunlight and NIR illumination at night
- Achieve accurate color rendition by blocking interfering wavelengths
- Eliminate the need for dual sensor imaging
- Anti-reflection coated for maximum transmission
- Hard-coated, single-substrate fabrication
- Exceptional surface quality; 40/20 scratch/dig
MOUNT & SIZE OPTIONS: In-stock, ready-to-ship Dual Bandpass Filters are available in Threaded Mounts, sizes M13.25 to M82; 25.4® C-Mount; Slip Mounts; or Unmounted. Dual Bandpass Filters can be optically cemented behind a M12 lens if preferred while custom shapes and sizes are also available.
APPLICATIONS: Dual Bandpass Filters are becoming increasingly popular in NDVI aerial drone inspection, allowing for single sensor imaging and reduced operation payload. NDVI, traditionally achieved by satellite imagery, can now be obtained utilizing Dual Bandpass Filters and personal aerial imaging devices.