The ST260 is a ratemeter designed for high school and college level nuclear science instruction. Featuring a large analog meter, the ST260 offers dual scales for direct reading in both cpm and cps.
The ST260 has an internal rechargeable battery that allows for up to 8 hours of portable operation. Continuous operation is accommodated with an AC adapter.
The ST260 has a variable high voltage supply that will support many different types of GM detectors with operating voltages up to 1200 volts.
The ST260 can operate as a standalone unit or using a computer (PC or Mac) via USB connection.
Using Spectrum Techniques’ STX software allows for data to be collected and displayed on the screen in either analog or digital format. The control software stores data in a format that can easily be transferred directly to many common spreadsheet programs.
- Input: BNC connector
- High voltage: 0 to +1200 volts, selectable
- Display: 4.5″ analog meter display (cps, cpm, and High Voltage)
- Control: USB 2.0
- Power: AC adapter, 9 Volt DC at 500 mA; internal, rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Dimensions: 10 in. W x 8 in. D x 4.25 in. H
- Software: STX Software for PC and Mac