ThingMagic M1-Mini (HF) is the smallest, self-contained, multi-protocol embedded HF RFID reader on the market. Designed to enable any device with RFID reader technology, this low power, high performance 13.56 MHz OEM module is capable of reading and writing to transponders.
The M1-Mini features an on-board antenna and the ability to attach a standard 50 Ohm external antenna for improved read range. With three available interface options, the M1-Mini provides communication to embedded host systems.
- Smallest HF reader on the market (diameter is 25.4mm)
- Easy to embed in devices for fast integration
- Certifications include FCC Modular (U.S.A), IC (Canada), and R&TTE (EU-RED)
- Tagnostic to work with a variety of tag choices
- Configurable power scheme
- Simple and intuitive API
- Low power consumption
- Medical equipment for healthcare and pharmaceutical
- Industrial equipment
- Kiosks and vending machines
- Mobile devices, including printers, handhelds, and sensor networks
A non-shielded version that is not modular certified is also available