Smallest Embedded Module with Low Battery Consumption
ThingMagic’s Nano delivers the smallest form factor for a Mercury Series embedded UHF RAIN® RFID module with very low power consumption. It’s ideal for battery operated, low cost, small form-factor portable readers.
Nano’s wide RF output range is important for the read/write requirements for RFID-enabled printers and tag commissioning stations. It features a surface mount package designed for the efficiency of SMT manufacturing, driving down the total cost for embedding RFID in volume applications, including handheld devices, consumables authentication, device configuration and access control.
ThingMagic Nano is supported by ThingMagic API.
Features & Benefits
- Small Service Mount Technology (SMT) Form Factor for Highly Integrated, Compact Designs
- Low Power Consumption for Efficient Battery-Use
- Support for EPCglobal Gen2V2 (ISO 18000-63) Protocol Meets Industry Tag Standards
- Configured for Multiple Regions, such as FCC (North & South America), ETSI (European Union), and Other Regions Including India, China, Korea, Australia and Japan With Single SKU for Global Use
- Medical Equipment for Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Kiosks and Vending Machines
- Mobile Devices, including Printers, Handhelds, and Sensor Networks
- Tag Commissioning Stations
- Smartphone Accessories