The LDM-2 laser module measures 16mm diam x 56mm long. The laser diode module comes with Allen keys allowing for the x-y adjustment to be carried out. Once in position, the LDM-2 laser module holds its zero very well, even in environments where high shock exists. The laser diode module can come with either red/blue flying leads or with a 2 core LDM cable. The unit can also be operated off a battery pack containing 2 AA batteries.
The LDM-2 X-Y Adjustment Laser Diode Module includes slow start, reverse polarity and over voltage protection, and is available with a pulsing option and internal battery if required. The LDM-2 is used as laser sight (LS-700, LS-800 or LS-700IR) or in laser range finding applications
- Precision X and Y adjustment of the laser beam
- Rugged design that holds zero under shock
- Anodised aircraft grade aluminium case
- Compact design 16mm dia. x 56mm long
- Slow start, reverse polarity and over voltage protection