CUBEX-500 - Improve you product quality and performance through accurate colour and luminance measurements
Introducing the New CUBEX-500 Colour and Luminance Measurement instrument
The New CUBEX-500 instrument is a cost effective measurement system for use as a fixed or mobile system (Robot arm) for production environments and can measure the following parameters:
- Colour and Luminance
- On axis spectral information
- Field of view +/-80 degrees
- Working Distance (WD) 3.683mm
- Takt Time <5s typical
- Angular map resolution 1 degree
- Faster measurements - less than 5 seconds for a full map, 136 sensors and 1 spectro
- Web user interface
- Compact and portable design
- No mechanical parts such as colour wheel or shutter
- CubeX capabilites allow fast detailed analysis of DUT (Device Under Test) and patterns, providing valuable insights into product quality and performance.
- CubeX is provided with a simple web user interface available through web browsers for various support (PC, tablet, smartphone). A dedicated API is also provided to allow for customer's own programming
- The CubeX is easy to implement in production lines with a robotic arm, making it easy to handle and use it in a production environment
- Faster and less support required for replacement of mechanical parts due to wear and tear.
- Improved product quality and performance through accurate colour and luminance measurements.
- Increased efficiency and productivity through the use of a portable and flexible instrument.
- Cost savings through reduced product defects and improved production processes.
- Saves time - no production stop for support on mechanical parts creating cost savings.
For more information or for a quote, please see the following link: CUBEX-500