C-Red 2 Very High Speed Ultra Low Dark Noise InGaAs SWIR Camera
C-RED 2 is a revolutionary ultra high speed low noise Short Wave Infrared camera, able to run at 600 FPS with less than 30 electrons readout noise.
To achieve this performance, C-RED 2 integrates a 640 x 512 InGaAs PIN Photodiode detector with 15 μm pixel pitch for high resolution, which embeds an electronic shutter with integration pulses shorter than 5 μs.
C-RED 2 offers dark optimization for long exposure times up to 60 seconds and High Dynamic Range: 93 dB and true 16 bits.
Designed for high-end low light SWIR applications, C-RED 2 offers new opportunities for science, research and industry.
- Life Sciences / Research
- Surveillance / Safety
- Art Inspection
- Up to 600 FPS full frame
- <32 electrons read out noise + ultra low dark
- 93 dB linear dynamic range and true 16 bits image
- Dark optimisation for longer exposure times up to several minutes
- 640 x 512 InGaAs sensor
- 70% QE, wavelength from 0.9 to 1.7 µm
- Electronic shutter <5 μs
- On board IMRO mode and non uniformity correction
- Cooling Air or Liquid (Ambiant)
- Interface: superspeed USB-3 or CameraLink™
- SWaP: L 140 mm x W 75 mm x H 55 mm, Weight: 0.9Kg, up to 90W
- Optional : mouting plate
First Light Vision
SDK (C, C++, Python) / LabVIEW / μManager / Matlab
DN 40 ISO-KF version for vacuum use