NSI1000EVBA adaptor PCB with Morph-IC-II
Integrated with Newsight’s eTOFTM (enhanced-time-of-flight technology), supported by a windows-based demo tool, to enable the NSI1000 configuration and operation. The demo tool allows the readout to be presented on a PC screen.
- USB connection to PC via the Morph-IC board, drivers included.
- Morph-IC FPGA for NSI1000 configuration.
- Lenses holder mount included.
- Optional NSI1000 socket.
- Two optional power supplies:
- Morph-IC 3.3v power.
- USB C-type connector for optional 5v power in.
- On board power generated: 3.3v, 1.8v, -1/-0.1v. Using
This board includes the NSI1000 chip and minimal peripheral passive components.
The board was designed to be connected to the Morph-IC-II equipped with Cyclone-II FPGA which allows full operation of the NSI1000 chip.
The board has 2 optional chip assembly methods:
- SMD soldered
The connection of the adaptor PCB to the Morph-IC-II is as followed:
- Connect adaptor PCB J1&J4 to Morph-IC J1&J4, 24 pin headers.
- Connect adaptor PCB J2&J3 to Morph-IC J2&J3, 40 pin headers.
What's included in the package:
- USB cable
- Lens Holder
- Laser Driver card (optional)
- Application note+ Installation guide