StreamPix Remote - New StreamPix 9 Release
- Do you need more than one StreamPix instance to achieve your multiple camera image streaming capture?
- Are you using multiple computers with multiple cameras?
- Do you need a single application that can remotely control all StreamPix instances over a LAN?
StreamPix Remote allows advance remote management of high speed video recording stations.
- Remotely view StreamPix images (live feed or playback).
- Remote control over the main features of StreamPix.
- Create new remote sessions based on computer name or IP address and StreamPix workspace name.
- Show real-time per computer and per workspace status information.
- File history available for better video shoot management.
- Efficient CPU usage and network traffic monitoring.
- Ability to send notifications to a 3rd-party application via UDP protocol.
- Remotely control camera settings and adjustments (for simultaneous control cameras must be identical).
- Support for Vicon Blade messaging protocole.
- Operate via wired LAN or Wifi network.
Your application requires the capturing of 8 sequences simultaneously from 8 different cameras at the same time.
- Because of the camera used, the required bandwidth implies the use of 2 different computers, one for each group of 4 cameras.
- Hence 2 computers are required with one copy of StreamPix per computer.
- StreamPix Remote can operate on any of the 2 computers that are running StreamPix or any other computer on the network (LAN or Wifi).
- Any operation such as "start recording" performed on the StreamPix Remote will automatically start recording on each of the 2 copies of StreamPix simultaneously for all 8 cameras.
- StreamPix Remote gives you the flexibility to remotely control each camera workspace indivudually.
Third party remote control:
StreamPix Remote can be remotely controlled by Vicon Blade Mocap systems. StreamPix Remote will decode Vicon Blade messages and control StreamPix Workspaces using Vicon messages. The following actions are supported:
- Immediate start recording.
- Immediate stop recording with or without automatic sequence file closing.
- Start recording on matching LTC/VITC time code to sequence or jpeg files.
- Stop recording on matching LTC/VITC time code with or without automatic sequence file closing.
- Create recording destination sequence / JPEG file based on scene / take name.
- IP and Port filtering for usage under multiple Vicon Blade environment.
Status broadcasting via UDP messaging:
StreamPix Remote can broadcast simple UDP messages to any UDP listener clients. For each action done into StreamPix Remote, UDP messages can be sent. Pre and Post messages are available:
- Pre messages are UDP broadcast before the action is sent to each StreamPix connected workspace.
- Post messages are UDP broadcast after the action was sent to all StreamPix connected workspaces.
- IP and Port filtering.
All message codes are available on request.