PCI Express 2.0 x4 Camera Link Frame Grabber
- PCI Express 2.0 x4 frame grabber
- Use in PCI Express Bus x16, x8, or x4 slot
- 20 gigabit per second DMA burst transfer rate
- 1400 megabytes per second sustained transfer rate
- Two or four 26-pin MDR Camera Link connectors
- 64-bit memory addressing
- Four base; two medium, full, or 80-bit cameras
- Monochrome or color cameras
- Individual lines or frames
- Continuous video
- Triggered sequence
- To disk or memory
Trigger, Strobe, and I/O Signals
- Camera exposure and asynchronous reset control
- Trigger and frame enable inputs
- Strobe output
- General purpose inputs and outputs
- 12 volts @ 120 mA, 3.3 volts @ 720 mA
- 11.46 cm long, 9.86 cm high, 4.51" long, 3.88" high
- 101 grams, 3.56 ounces
- 0 to 70 degrees centigrade operation
- CE, FCC, ROHS Compliant
- Camera pixel clock frequencies from 20 to 85 MHz
- Made in U.S.A.
- XCAP-Lite image capture, display, and save program included with frame grabber purchase
- XCAP-LTD captures video to computer memory and more..
- XCAP-STD streams video to disk and performs image processing and more..
- PIXCI Selection Guide lists cameras supported with dedicated Capture & Adjust dialogs
- XCAP supports all camera link cameras connected to PIXCI® frame grabbers
- XCLIB programmer libraries for frame grabber and camera control
- PXIPL image processing, measurement, and analysis libraries
- Windows & Linux, 32 & 64-bit
- TWAIN compatible
- 3rd Party software solutions also available.
|SIGNAL INPUT & OUTPUT:||EIA RS-644 (LVDS) Drivers & Receivers support pixel clock frequencies up to 85 MHz.|
|PERFORMANCE:||Supports the camera's max resolution, frame rate, and bit depth up to
1390 megabytes per second data transfer rate.
|CONNECTIONS:||Four 26 pin MDR Camera Link connectors for up to four Base cameras or one or two 80-Bit, Full, or Medium cameras.
Two 10 pin headers for trigger inputs and strobe outputs.
Optional bracket with two additional MDR connectors and internal cables to connect a second 80-Bit camera, or a second Medium or Full camera, or a third and fourth Base camera.
|BUS REQUIREMENTS:||PCI Express 2.0 x4 or better (5 GT/s)
PCI Express 1.1 /1.0 x4 (2.5 GT/s)
|POWER REQUIREMENTS:||12 V @ 120 mA
3.3 V @ 720 mA
Total 3.816 Watts
|DIMENSIONS:||11.46 cm long by 9.85 cm high
(4.510" long x 3.876" high)
|EPIX SOFTWARE Support:||
Supported by XCAP-Lite (no charge with board purchase), XCAP-Ltd, XCAP-Std, XCLIB, and XCLIBIPL.