PCI Express x8 Camera Link Frame Grabber
- PCIe x8 frame grabber
- Operates in PCI express bus x16 or x8 slot
- 20 gigabit per second burst DMA transfer rate
- 850 megabytes per second sustained transfer rate
- Power over Camera Link selectable
- Two 26-pin MDR Camera Link connectors
- 64-bit memory addressing
- Base, medium, full, or 80-bit camera
- Two base cameras
- Line scan or area scan cameras
- Monochrome or color cameras
- Individual lines or frames
- Triggered image sequence
Trigger, Strobe, and I/O Signals
- Camera exposure and asynchronous reset control
- Trigger and frame enable inputs
- Strobe output
- General purpose inputs and outputs
- 12 volts @ 120 mA, 3.3 volts @ 720 mA
- 13.1 cm long, 10.6 cm high, 5.15" long, 4.15" high
- 102 grams, 3.6 ounces
- 0 to 70 degrees Celsius operation
- CE, FCC, ROHS compliant
- Camera pixel clock frequencies from 20 to 85 MHz
- Made in U.S.A.
- XCAP-Lite image capture, display, and save program included with frame grabber purchase
- XCAP-LTD captures video to computer memory and more..
- XCAP-STD streams video to disk and performs image processing and more..
- PIXCI Selection Guide lists cameras supported with dedicated Capture & Adjust dialogs
- XCAP supports all camera link cameras connected to PIXCI® frame grabbers
- XCLIB programmer libraries for frame grabber and camera control
- PXIPL image processing, measurement, and analysis libraries
- Windows & Linux, 32 & 64-bit
- TWAIN compatible
- SIGNAL INPUT & OUTPUT:
- EIA RS-644 (LVDS) Drivers & Receivers support pixel clock frequencies up to 85 MHz.
- PERFORMANCE (Camera Link):
- Supports the camera's maximum:
- Horizontal Resolution
- Vertical Resolution
- Frame Rate
- Bit Depth
- Two 26-pin 3M MDR Camera Link connectors for Full, Medium, and Base.
- 10-pin header for Trigger, Frame Enable, and Strobe.
- 10-pin header for General Purpose Inputs and Outputs.
- BUS REQUIREMENTS:
- PCI Express x8 Bus slot.
- Operates in PCI Express Bus x16 or x8 slot.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS:
- 12 V @ 120 mA
3.3 V @ 720 mA
Total 3.816 Watts
- 13.08 cm long by 10.55 cm high
(5.15" long x 4.153" high)
- CE. FCC, & ROHS Compliant