Embedded Camera Link Image Processing System
- PCI Express 2.0 x4 frame grabber
- Supports nVidia Jetson TX1 / TX2 Module
- 20 gigabit per second DMA burst transfer rate
- 1400 megabytes per second sustained transfer rate
- Two or four 26-pin MDR Camera Link connectors
- 64-bit memory addressing
- Four base; two medium, full, or 80-bit camera(s)
- Monochrome or color cameras
- Individual lines or frames
- Continuous video
- Triggered sequence
Trigger, Strobe, and I/O Signals
- Camera exposure and asynchronous reset control
- Trigger and frame enable inputs
- Strobe output
- General purpose inputs and outputs
- 12 volt at 900 mA
- 4.5 inches square (114.3 mm)
- 0 to 70 degrees centigrade operation
- Camera pixel clock frequencies from 20 to 85 MHz
- Made in U.S.A.
- XCAP-Lite image capture, display, and save program included with frame grabber purchase
- PIXCI Selection Guide lists cameras supported with dedicated Capture & Adjust dialogs
- XCAP supports all camera link cameras connected to PIXCI® frame grabbers
- XCLIB programmer libraries for frame grabber and camera control
- PXIPL image processing, measurement, and analysis libraries
- Linux 64-bit
- 3rd Party software solutions also available.
|SIGNAL INPUT & OUTPUT:||EIA RS-644 (LVDS) Drivers & Receivers support pixel clock frequencies up to 85 MHz.|
|PERFORMANCE:||Supports the camera's max resolution, frame rate, and bit depth up to
1390 megabytes per second data transfer rate.
|CONNECTIONS:||Two 26 pin MDR Camera Link connectors for up to Base cameras or one 80-Bit, Full, or Medium cameras.
Add the optional bracket with two additional MDR connectors and internal cables to connect a second 80-Bit camera, or a second Medium or Full camera, or a third and fourth Base camera.
Two 10 pin headers for trigger inputs and strobe outputs.
Two USB connectors.
One HDMI Connector.
One Ethernet RJ45.
|POWER REQUIREMENTS:||12 volt at 900 mA|
|DIMENSIONS:||114.3 mm long x 114.36 mm wide x 41.7mm high with TX2 and heatsink
(4.5" long x 4.5" wide x 1.64" high)
|EPIX SOFTWARE Support:|