ST360 - Radiation Counter
The ST360 Radiation Counter provides the ultimate in nuclear lab systems for studying the characteristics of radiation.
In addition to supporting many types of GM detectors, the ST360 also includes an internal preamplifier and improved high voltage supply to operate scintillation detectors as a gamma counter for wipe testing and other gross gamma measurements.
The ST360 can operate as a standalone unit or using a computer (PC or Mac) via USB or serial connection.
Using Spectrum Techniques’ STX software allows for data to be collected and displayed on the screen in either analog or digital format. The control software stores data in a format that can easily be transferred directly to many common spreadsheet programs.
- Input: BNC connector – connects to standard Geiger tubes; MHV connector – connects to scintillation detectors.
- High voltage: 0 to +1200 volts, selectable in 20 volt increments
- Display: 6 decade LED, 1 inch numerals
- Modes: Counts; Elapsed Time; Preset Time; Count Rate (cpm or cps); High Voltage Level
- Interface: USB 2.0, RS-232 serial ports for PC and Mac
- Power: AC adapter, 9 Volt DC at 500 mA
- Dimensions: 10 in. W x 7 in. D x 4.5 in. H
- Software: STX software for PC and Mac
AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ONLY
|ST360||ST360 Radiation Counter|
If you require a complete system (counter, detector, and radioactive sources) check out our Intermediate Nuclear Lab Systems.